Registration is Now Open for Fall.
Classes have already started:
There will be no classes during these scheduled holidays:
Labor Day: September 2
Thanksgiving: November 27 – December 1
Christmas: December 16 – January 6
Spring Break: March 8-16
CLASSES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1. Tuition must be paid in advance. All release/liability forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Make-up classes are not available.
3. Appropriate attire, including clothes, shoes and hair, must be worn in all classes.
4. No jewelry allowed in any class.
5. Absolutely no gum is allowed in the building.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the classrooms. Bottled water is acceptable.
7. A release form must be signed before a student can participate in class.
Preschool: black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, black jazz shoes (optional), dance bag; a skirt is optional for ballet; shorts are optional for hip hop.
Ballet: black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes
Tap: black leotard, black tights or pants or shorts, black oxford tap shoes
Jazz: black leotard, black tights, jazz shoes
Hip Hop: any attire except for blue jeans, crop tops, or grossly oversized clothing
Reglas y traje en Español haga clic aquí